> (Rick, since you were so thoughtful as to forward
> Barry's post to Ruth, I'm sure you'll be happy to
> forward my response as well. Right?)
>

> Plus which, Ruth knows some facts that you don't.
> She and I had a number of very cordial email
> exchanges (she contacted me first, BTW). One of
> them involved you, as it happens. I'll just say
> that on that topic, she and I were in complete
> agreement. Others involved various topics that
> were being discussed on FFL, in particular the
> research on TM, for which I was able to give her
> a number of links. And then there was also just
> some personal chit-chat.
>
> Ruth and I were, in fact--and entirely contrary to
> your presentation in this post--on excellent terms,
> both publicly and privately, even if we didn't always
> agree on every point, up until the discussion we had
> about abduction experiences, which seemed to throw
> her for a loop. I have my own ideas as to why that
> was, which I posted earlier.

Zat so Judy?  Ruth and I also have a cordial e-mail relationship. What you are
describing
does not jive with my conversations with her. You say all of this now that
she's gone and
cannot refute any of it of course.

This is Ruth from an e-mail:

> I have been posting fairly regularly on FFL to try to get a feeling of the
> point of view of a
wide variety of people, all of whom hold strong viewpoints.  I have had very
mixed feelings
about it because I  truly do not like the personal attacks that happen with
regularity.  But
then people like Curtis entice me to post more.

But I found myself saying "f**k you too" to Judy and I knew I could never
engage her again.
She is mean and clearly can hold a grudge for years.>

Is she a liar too Judy?