> On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:50 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > (Rick, since you were so thoughtful as to forward
> > Barry's post to Ruth, I'm sure you'll be happy to
> > forward my response as well. Right?)
>
> Wow, Barry really nailed the stalking thing, huh?
>
> Would you like her home address?

What I liked was how she managed to include
one last insult, designed to taunt Ruth into
replying to it, and thus continue the arguments
that Judy lives for:

> What's so funny about all this is that Barry has
> ranted a couple of times about how "threatened" I
> was by Ruth. But now it appears to be the case that
> in fact it was Ruth who began to find me threatening.

In addition to the other traits I mentioned
earlier, I think Judy has "abandonment issues."
NOTHING seems to piss her off more than someone
writing her off as a bad bet and walking away.
And she reacts the same way every time it happens,
by throwing out a few last "zingers" and hoping
that the person will take the bait and come back
and interact with her again. Angela fell for it,
but I suspect that Ruth is too smart to.

Wouldn't it be fascinating to hear about the
types of real-life relationships Judy has had
over the years? My bet is that none of her ex's
have maintained any contact with her whatsoever,
for exactly this reason. If they even sent a
birthday card, Judy would find some way to try
to turn it into an argument, and suck them back
into same old same old.