--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Dick Mays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guru Cultmania Celebrations
>
> Ladies' consideration:
> As is the Vedic tradition, ladies who are pregnant or having their
> monthly cycle should not attend.

> Jai Guru Dev

Well, I for one am glad they are preserving the dignity
of this occasion by not allowing any obviously fertile
females into this auspicious event, and by making the
others cover their heads. Who knows what horrors would
occur if this commonsense law of nature was ignored.

But I notice they left out the instruction for women to
enter the domes three paces behind their men and then sit
behind them in a docile dutiful fashion like they do on
the channel, can we have this enforced on the day?