On Jul 17, 2008, at 2:09 PM, feste37 wrote:

Judy is absolutely correct on every point here.

It's a distinction without a difference, feste. Who are they
going to "require" to come to these events?  There's nobody
left, or hardly anybody.

The vast majority of
people who learn TM do not get involved in these kinds of activities.

Who learn TM nowadays?  Sure, all 2 of them.

Those who do, as Judy says, find them nourishing in some way.

Anybody taken a poll on this?  Hard to believe anyone would
find intense boredom nourishing, but you could be right.

Some of
those who do not like to get together on this board to poke fun at
those who do and congratulate themselves on how much wiser and
cleverer they are than those poor benighted TMO cultists. I'm not convinced.

Um, feste, we're poking fun at ourselves, for having *been* those
cultists, or close to it, in years past. I'm really surprised you can't see
that.

Sal