> On Jul 19, 2008, at 8:35 PM, sgrayatlarge wrote:
>
> > OK, Seth went to MIU in the mid to late 70's ,went to Governor
> > training, currently lives in Boulder, so is known to many in the TM
> > community and I thought that I might reach some of his old friends
> > (which have emailed me already) to share news of his grave illness.
>
> So mysterious.  Is that doublespeak for, "He has AIDS, but he's
> asked me not to say that"?
>
> Sal

He doesn't have AIDs.
He inspired a lot of people, with his sense of humor, and his honesty,
and light-heartedness.
In a way, he does remind one of Marlin Brando, in his nature, to see
the world from a rather interesting perspective.
I haven't seen him for a long time, but I know he got very sick once,
On a course in India.
They had to stop the plane in Greece, because he was so ill with some
intestinal thing;
He has been close to death, this past week;
This is a message to all of his friends,
Who love Seth.