--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <claudiouk@>
wrote:

> > Just watching Bevan say leadership taken by surprise by Verma's
> > announcement of new organization for India and attempts to
clarify it
> > all plus lots of statements underlining MMY's annointment of
Maharaja
> > Nader Ram as the LEADER of his Movement as if to make a special
> > point. A Brutus scenario unfolding?
> >
> > India
> > Maharishi World Peace Movement aims to establish world peace
> > Jabalpur | Thursday, Jul 17 2008 IST
> >
> > Maharishi World Peace Movement Chairman Brahmachari Girish Verma
> > today said his objective was to establish world peace and make
every
> > citizen invincible through Vedic principles and experiments.
> >
> > ''The need of the hour is to take the place Movement to every
human
> > being and establish world peace for all time to come,'' he told
> > reporters on the eve of Guru Purnima, when the Movement would be
> > launched here.
> >
> > Pointing out that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi launched the World Peace
> > Spiritual Re-awakening Movement five decades back and undertook
> > constant tours to the nooks and crannies of the globe for blowing
the
> > bugle of a spiritual revolution, Dr Verma added 'that' was the
> > inspiration for a resolve to launch the Peace Movement
> > internationally.
> >
> > The Peace Movement would be launched here as this was Mahesh
> > Yogi's 'karmabhoomi' in the initial part of his life.
> >
> > ''Guarding one's health as per the Maharishi Vedic Health Rituals,
> > construction and use of homes, schools, offices, villages and
cities
> > as per Vaastu principles, Yoga every morning and evening,
meditation
> > and consumption of only bio-food products are among ten principal
> > schemes of the Peace Movement,'' explained Dr Verma. The Maharishi
> > Maha Media News Service and Maharishi Maha Media Portal would be
also
> > inaugurated tomorrow.
> >
> > ''Maharishi World Peace Movement committees will be formed at
> > different levels with the target of linking at least one per cent
of
> > India's population with meditation besides imparting Yoga
training to
> > the maximum number of people,'' Dr Verma added
> >
> I'm resisting the urge to say "I told you so". Whoops, guess I just
did!
> The Shrivastava/Varma vs Vlodrop clan war is now officially "on".
> This is going to be fascinating.

Truly fascinating. I wonder why Bevan felt the need to announce
on the channel that Tony was in charge rather than keeping it
in-house. Who was that really directed at? All of us is my guess.
It would have to be important to them or they wouldn't risk
any sign of discord or (horror) incoherence.

I can't help thinking that if they'd stop making month long
speeches about how fabulous and world renowned they are they
might have got something useful done all these years. Can't
wait to see how this one develops.