What will happen to Fairfield?  If there is a split of this
> magnitude, it could very well weaken the Movement to the degree that
> MIU dissolves and most everyone moves away from Fairfield.  Good time
> to sell the casa, Rick.

Rick Archer, the famous rumourmonger, along with all those spiritual
vampires that resides in Fairfield have been working hard for the
dissolvment of that city for many years now. As I have pointed out on
several occasions here before.

The Fairfielders still has a chance if they fully join the programmes
in the Domes and do their part of the work in creating coherence.

Mother Nature is very patient, but not forever patient. Your
predictions might come through faster than many will find comfortable.