--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > I wonder why Girish wouldn't want to be ruled
> > by Tony who comes from the area of the world
> > who invaded Indian and crushed many Maharajas
> > or the tubby dude from the prison colony of the
> > Brits down under?
> >
> The Lebanese invaded India and Australia?

Too broad a brush perhaps?  People from the Middle East invaded India
numerous time.  I don't know if King Tony's blood lines are from the
exact same groups.

Bevan is an Aussie isn't he?  How could you possibly interpret what I
wrote that the Lebanese invaded Australia?

My point was that it does not surprise me that an Indian doesn't want
to bow to any foreign outcaste.