[I wrote:]
> > Why are you asking me about aliens?
>
> This is interesting to see where you are drawing your
> lines Judy.  I thought your point is that it is unlikely
> that humans could have done some of these circles.

Right. But I've made it very clear that I'm not
claiming it's aliens. That seems to me highly
unlikely as well.

> So who is on your short list of non human possibilities,
> or do you just go up to: not likely to be humans?

That's really it. I do not have a clue what it
might be. I think whatever it is, it's probably
something we know nothing about, that we don't
even suspect exists. I think it's possible that
it's responsible for or related to a whole bunch
of the things we call "paranormal," some
additional "dimension" or aspect to existence.

Dunno. As I said in another post, if we get tied
down to one particular theory, we may close off
a whole lot of other possibilities and fail to
see connections to other inexplicable phenomena.
My *hunch* is they're all related in some way.