From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of wvosteen
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:07 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] TM Yoga Asanas, Course Three

I was digging through my old yoga asanas information and found the TM
Yoga Asanas Course Two booklet where they mentioned course three. My
curiosity was piqued.

Does anyone have a course three booklet? Could you share what's
included or different from the other sheets?

I would guess that its not that involved as Couse two isn't that much
different from the single sheet that was handed out for years at every
weekend residence course other than the inclusion of a nice, devotional
prayer.

I don't think course 3 ever came out, although about 10 years ago, the TMO
offered some very expensive asana courses ($1,000+).