<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

Teachers
> > > without their blessing ?
> > >
> > > As far as I know, he's not a Benjamin Creme devotee.
> >
> > You are avoiding the question. Not surprising really as I gather
you
> > realize you are in deep waters on this issue of mixing
instructions.

> "mixing instructions?"  If Maharishi's system of instruction and
> emphasis on effortlessness is valuable wouldn't you want all
teachers
> to use it?

No. Different Masters, different strokes. Rich Archer uses
Maharishi's procedures for the use of mantras without his own Guru,
Amma's consent and approval. He never asked Her if that is OK. He
didn't bother, instead infusing the situation with his own ego thus
creating a mess his Guru certainly did not ask for.

He certainly has a nerve, I'll give him that.

  Wouldn't that be part of the revival of this ancient
> knowledge?  Or is the branding of trademarked TM and its
conglomerate
> subsidiaries the only important thing?  There are no deep waters,
the
> tyranny of WYMS is over and if you don't care about entering the
moldy
> golden domes of pure pretension, there is no carrot or stick left.
>
> A little good will towards other systems would go a long way toward
> rehabbing the movement's image.

I beg to disagree. What the world need now is coherence, not fellows
like Rich running around creating a mess and mishmash of different
traditions.

  I don't see how you can tow such an
> old school line with your interest in Creme.  You are also a
movement
> renegade whether you know it or not Nabby.

My standing in the Movement is excellent thank you very much. I have
a standing invitation to rejoin Purusha at any moment if I so wish.
There are no differences between what Mr. Creme is claiming regarding
the Reappearance of the Masters of Wisdom, including one of the most
senior Masters, our Guru Dev, in this Age and the knowlegde Maharishi
so tierlessly, happily and generously exposed. If you bothered to
study Theosophy and compared your SCI-notes this would become
evidently obvious even to you.