--- On Sat, 8/9/08, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Principles to practice !
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 3:02 PM
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
> Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nabs, you are an amazingly wonderful asshole of a soul. Did you know that? I
love how you sit back in judgement and hold everyone accountable to your own
criteria of spiritual correctness. You don't know anything, you moron. Your
intellect is so sharp you actually believe in a "Master of Masters" who for
some bizarre reason speaks through an English twit and shows his presence by
frost crosses on windows. Jesus dude, get a grip! Oh yeah, should we mention
the belief that crop circles are made by aliens instead of some English lads
with a few pints in them? Please, Nabs, back on the meds my friend.