Perhaps, but in fact, dual citizenship... is that an issue at all,
constitutionally speaking?

Also, the repbulicans would be very silly to make it a campaign
issue given the issue with McCain's place of birth.

>  He'd have to be pretty dumb
> > to try to stage a cover-up like this, and he ain't dumb.
> > If there's any truth to this, it'll come out, as the
> > Edwards thing did.
>
> Edwards isn't dumb either, nor was Clinton, nor Gary
> Hart. And Obama didn't think his membership in Trinity
> Church and his association with Rev. Wright would cause
> him any problems.
>
> In the statement he released, Edwards says, "In the
> course of several campaigns, I started to believe
> that I was special and became increasingly egocentric
> and narcissistic." That may be a more common
> affliction among politicians than we realized, that
> they begin to feel invulnerable and can just do
> anything they feel like doing. It would certainly
> explain a whole raft of dumb behavior from otherwise
> very smart people.

I wouldn't say its something that I hadn't realized. As Jon Steward
says, these guys are running for President of the United States, the
most powerful position in the world. DO you expect them to somehow
NOT be elitist?

Lawson