Most people, or at least many, use my definition, consciously or
unconsciously, I think. It's also similar to the "Working definition"
found in various psychology textbooks. Just because a given person
doesn't usethat definition, doesn't mean the definition isn't in
common use.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>