(snip)
> > Very nice. Someone who perceives on the level
> > of energy and not the silly thinking, media-
> > indoctrinated mind.
> >
> > Obama personifies that which his detractors
> > fear -- hope.
(snip)
Yes, this is the greatest fear...
Hope implies 'Unity'...
This is what 'They' like to kill...
They like to kill unity by killing hope.
(remember the Holocaust(s))
They like to divide and conquer...
Bill Clinton got into the same game...
He got stewed in Washington politics,
And began to see it as a game.
Just like the Republicans.
That is why Hillary lost.
She had the wrong message...
Her message was 'I'm an old fart, like my buddy John McCain;
And we have both been stewed enough in the old farts of Washington,
To know 'how things work there', and how to play the weasily game
better.
Barack Obama had the right message, at the right time:
'Real Meaningful Change'
And what is that real and meaningful change...
One word: 'UNITY'...
Whether nationally or internationally,
We need a credible leader who offers unity.
Rome is dead.
Long live freedom and the ability to elect a non-Roman to the Senate
and to the Caeser-Like leader of the free world...
R.G.