From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of gullible fool
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:35 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Giving hope to the world - Israel Opinion,
Ynetnews

Rick, your friend has a better command of the English language and grammar
than 90 percent of US citizens, including many of the active members here.
When I was is Israel six years ago, I was surprised to find that the
complimentary Tel Aviv newspaper which a hotel employee pushed under the
guest room doors every morning was all in perfect English.

Yeah, he's a bright guy, and he has a way with languages. He knows several.
Before he changed his last name to Moria, it was Harmelin. Some may remember
him as Igal Harmelin. He worked at International for years doing research
finding evidence of TM in the world's religions.