shempmcgurk wrote:
> However, Obama was and is a Marxist.  Indeed, I have it on good
> authority that Obama, although a child at the time, harboured Angela
> Davis from the police while she was on the lam (remember the "Free
> Angela" buttons?).  There is also a rumor -- unconfirmed -- that
> Obama was one of the masked gunmen with George Jackson when he
> escaped from Soledad and held up one of those banks.  But I'm not
> sure I believe it....but as those lawyers say in court in that TV
> show: IT IS POSSIBLE!  IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED!

So what?  Are we supposed to have some prissy whiner as President and
probably anemic as hell?  No one is perfect.   "Let those who are
sinless cast the first stone."  A Maxist?  Great! We need a little
balance from the greedy "me" people capitalists who have been destroying
this country.   Capitalism creates entropy and we all know about entropy
here don't we?