> Sarah Palin knows more about Alaskan energy production
> than Joe Biden, that's probably a fact. From what I've
> read, Biden knows next to nothing about energy production
> in Alaska or anywhere else. No matter how many books Biden
> might read about Alaskan energy production, Sarah Palin
> knows more because she is the Governor and her family
> work directly in the energy fields of Alaska.

I hope we will see during the debates.  Maybe she does and maybe she
doesn't know more about this topic than Biden.  I'm just not conceding
any geography points in her knowledge.  I can wait until she spells
out her position and demonstrates her knowledge.  Same for Biden.  I'm
pretty sure that I don't want the perspective of the guy on the ground
on the energy fields in Alaska guiding national energy policy. I think
there is a reason that that guys isn't the one calling the shots.
Many people in Africa think eating the last of the great Apes makes
perfect sense.  I don't.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"