Sal Sunshine wrote:
> On Sep 6, 2008, at 3:16 PM, do.rflex wrote:
>
>> "People react to fear, not love; they don't teach that in Sunday
>> School, but it's true."
>>
>> -Richard M. Nixon
>
> Well, I'm not sure he was wrong--people *react* to fear,
> while they respond to love.  Corny but true.
>
> Or, as a famous philosopher put it, "You attract more
> flies with honey than vinegar."
>
> Sal
And people who have no fear of death don't react to fear at all.  If
they seem fearful it is more likely that they are just annoyed.  I would
say that extends to many people in this group who after years of
meditation should no longer fear death.  IOW, to the fear mongers we are
a dangerous force because we can't be controlled by them.