from the New York Times today, on the interview with Palin:

At a separate event on Thursday, a deployment ceremony for her son
Track and thousands of other soldiers heading to Iraq from Fort
Wainwright, Alaska, Ms. Palin told them they would be fighting "the
enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of
thousands of Americans."

This is a stupid, ignorant, dangerous woman.

> That interview was jaw-dropping. She thinks conviction and
enthusiasm will make-up for total lack of knowledge. No wonder the
McCain camp is keeping her on a tight leash. I don't care if you're
Republican or Democrat, she is far, far removed from presidential
material.

Palin On 'Bush Doctrine'
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 9:17 PM
>

> On Sep 11, 2008, at 7:45 PM, do.rflex wrote:
> Good Lord! This is like watching a rank amateur on the Gong Show. US
foreign policy is NOT cheerleader tryouts.