I'm coming in late on this, so maybe this has been hashed out.  Of
course I know Al Qaeda in Iraq is not Al Qaeda that attacked us on 9-
11.  But that doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda in Iraq meets
the defintion she has given.  In fact, it is said that the reason
things are better in Iraq is that the leaders of the clans have
turned against Al Qaeda.  (as opposed to the surge)  And who
wouldn't turn against them. They slaughter their own countrymen
indiscriminately, not to mention the Americans.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> She's linking 9/11 with Iraq, which is a Big Lie that even the Bush
> administration has stopped repeating. Al Qaeda in Iraq is not the
Al
> Qaeda that, according to some people, attacked us on 9/11. Palin
is an
> ignoramus. However, she will probably be our next-but-one president
> because she is ruthless, ambitious, vindictive, a bigot and a liar,
> and full of the kind of unreflective self-confidence that only the
> truly ignorant and stupid can possess.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > Look, I agree, she did not look too good in the interview.  Not
that
> > Gibson wasn't pretty demeaning in his attitude towars her.  But
> > isn't the definiton of Al Quida pretty much what is described
> > below?  If that is not the definiton of Al Quida, please advise
what
> > is.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > from the New York Times today, on the interview with Palin:
> > >
> > > At a separate event on Thursday, a deployment ceremony for her
son
> > > Track and thousands of other soldiers heading to Iraq from Fort
> > > Wainwright, Alaska, Ms. Palin told them they would be
fighting "the
> > > enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death
of
> > > thousands of Americans."
> > >
> > > This is a stupid, ignorant, dangerous woman.
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>

> > > enthusiasm will make-up for total lack of knowledge. No wonder
the
> > > McCain camp is keeping her on a tight leash. I don't care if
you're
> > > Republican or Democrat, she is far, far removed from
presidential