--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Especially during a financial meltdown:
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4810644.ece
>
> And the murder happened in NOIDA. Where's the coherence?

Oh dear. Rick, you are seriously out of touch as usual.

What makes you think there is a group in Noida nowadays ? From my
information there has been no Pundits or other groups there for several
years.

AND, Noida is a big city theses days. Even a very large group may not
be able to prevent particular inscidents due to irreversable carma. But
for Rick Archer that's not enough; for him thinking a matter through is
a waste of time, or so it seems. As long as it could smear the TMO in
any way possible Rick Archer will be there, right up in the front !

Regardless of the substance.