--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 9:15 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ok...there IS one area in which
Indians are

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4810644.ece

> > And the murder happened in NOIDA. Where's the coherence?
>
> Oh dear. Rick, you are seriously out of touch as usual.
>
> What makes you think there is a group in Noida nowadays ? From my
> information there has been no Pundits or other groups there for
several
> years.
>
> AND, Noida is a big city theses days. Even a very large group may
not
> be able to prevent particular inscidents due to irreversable carma.
But
> for Rick Archer that's not enough; for him thinking a matter
through is
> a waste of time, or so it seems. As long as it could smear the TMO
in
> any way possible Rick Archer will be there, right up in the front !
>
> Regardless of the substance.
>
> You're right Nabby. The murder happened because the coherence
creating group
> left Noida.

I see, so Rick Archer knows the carmic details leading up to this
isolated death. How did he know that, did he ask his dogs ?

I don't think so, but what is abundantly clear to anyone who can read
is that if there is a link anywhere, somewhere, whether true or not
true; if it in ANY way could smear the TMO, Rich Archer will
immediately be there to give you the "news" !

No coherence-creating group in Noida anymore ?? Doesn't matter
because MAHARISHI once was there ! See the connection ? If not,
please ask Rick Archer for clarification.