--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  (snip)
>
>  I actually feel sorry for her. She is so out of her depth.
>   (snip)
> I don't think she's deserves any pity.
> She'll just probably go back to Alaska, and take out her aggression on
> some poor helpless wolf, who she will shoot with her high-powered
> rifle from an airplane.
> This woman is dangerously passive agressive.
> And I really don't care what she looks like in a swim suit.
> That my friends is not a qualification for leading the free world.>>

I feel sorry for her too, she has been ruined by the McCain campaign. At
least she once had the illusion to herself of doing something good, and
no-one really cared, now she will go back to Alaska not respected even
there. But since she believes she is sent from jeezuz, and that all
non-fundies are Satan's whore's,  then I don't give a FF

OffWorld