--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > I expect that the McCain folks will have Palin pull out as the
VP
> > candidate, giving some
> > > excuse about needing to be with her family, newborn, whatever.
> > Then they will find
> > > someone else and hope for the best.   They cannot possibly
think
> > that Palin will work.  I
> > > think they will cancel the VP debate until they get a
replacement
> > for her.
> > >
> > > I wonder if she gets how much she in over her head?  If she
finally
> > does, I feel sorry for
> > > her.  If she does not, then it is even essential that she be
> > replaced.  Best thing she could
> > > do:  say she now realizes she is not qualified, and resign. She
> > made a big mistake.
> > > >

> > *********
> >
> > Mc can't dump Palin now -- he would lose the Christian right
(which
> > is the reason he picked her, antiabortion stance etc) and look
weak
> > and indecisive, poor judgment etc, and anyway it's just too damn
> > close to the election, and Palin is still drawing huge crowds in
> > moronland. But I think it's entirely possible Palin will go soon
> > after inauguration if the redneck states prevail in this
election --
> > Mc wouldn't even have to push, since I doubt that Palin really
wants
> > the job anyway.
> >

> Don't underestimate Palin's ambition. If she gets to the
inauguration,
> she will set her sights on the Presidency. Don't forget that she
> believes that God is on her shoulder, guiding her to do His
bidding.
> Such a divine relationship with God gives her extreme confidence.
She
> advocates a long struggle against 'radical Islam ' which in effect
is
> a 21st century never-ending Crusade against much of the planet's
> population. She is just the kind of candidate the Military
Industrial
> Complex loves - to advocate for greater and greater  expenditures on
> the military - all in the name of bringing about the Apocalypse to
> bring Jesus back in our lifetime. And she's not kidding.

 Why would
> she not want the job ?

*******

Palin believes she is doing God's will, like Dumbya, but she is not
at all comfortable and as entitled as Dumbya, who went to Yale,
rubbed shoulders with millionaires, etc as part of his life in the
power elite.

Palin is just a smalltown official who got into the gov's office in a
hick state with a tiny and eccentric population -- when she has to
deal with the highpowered surroundings of the white house, she'll
readily cave, as she is already showing signs of doing with her
incoherent performance. The Bushbaby is incoherent, but more
insulated from reality by his upbringing in the Privileged class.

Mc only needed an antiabortion vp to win the election -- once he gets
in, I really see Palin going sooner rather than later.