I'm not sure where you get the idea that Palin has been "cleverly
trained." I've seen house cats better trained than Palin. It's hard to
see how the upcoming debate will by anything other than a disaster for
her because I don't see how she will be able to speak coherently on
any topic for up to 2 minutes, given her staggering ignorance on
almost everything. But speculation that she will be replaced is way
off, in my opinion. That would infuriate the Christian
right, who don't care if the only book Sarah has ever read is the
Bible (which may well be true). In fact, they prefer it that way,
because they believe that "the wisdom of man is foolishness to God,"
or some such twaddle that Paul wrote in one of those damn letters of
his. Nor will Biden pull out to make way for Hillary. Biden is doing
fine. He's knowledgeable and interesting, so-called gaffes
notwithstanding.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>