From: do.rflex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Ed Schultz: McCain Camp insiders say Palin "clueless"
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 1:52 PM

Capitol Hill sources are telling me that senior McCain people are more
than concerned about Palin.

The campaign has held a mock debate and a mock press conference; both
are being described as "disastrous. " One senior McCain aide was quoted
as saying, "What are we going to do?" The McCain people want to move
this first debate to some later, undetermined date, possibly never.
People on the inside are saying the Alaska Governor is "clueless."

~~ Ed Schultz
http://www.bigeddie radio.com/