--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> >
> > According to factcheck.org, both Biden and Palin are guilty of
> > getting their facts wrong in the debate.>>
>
> Those fact-checks comparing Biden to Palin in the debate, are more
like
> comparing the gravitous weight of the Obama mistake that he had been
> married 16 years, not 15, compared to McCain's consitent lies about
his
> own voting record, and stinging character assinations of Obama.
>
> They are of whole a different order of fact discrepancy
>
> OffWorld

Then you need to compare Obama's record/stance on issues BEFORE he
secured the nomination with his record/stance AFTER he secured the
nomination.

Obama's nose will be, oh, about 6 times longer than McCain's.

And, please note, I am NO fan of McCain's and I feel very
uncomfortable painting him in a good light as a result of these
comparisons with Barky.

They are both bums.

I think we can agree, off-kilter, that the bailout is a horrible
thing.  Yet both McCain and Obama are for it.  The difference is that
Obama was much more eager for this government intervention than
McCain was.

As such, on this issue, Obama was MUCH MORE in line with Bush than
McCain was.

So who's more representative of Bush's third term?

> > Here's their full fact check on the debate:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/4fpela <http://tinyurl.com/4fpela>
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > But whats Truth got to do with it?
> > >
> > > Sarah Palin set a new standard Thursday night. I was in awe.
> > Speaking
> > > right into the camera, smiling, winking, and gosh darn it
blatently
> > > lying to the American people and world.
> > >
> > > With her skills she could easily be a corporate PR heavy
pulling in
> > > over a mil a year. Lying skills like that are rare and well-
prized.

> > > And she is soo much better a liar than Bush. With Bush -- its so
> > clear
> > > he is lying. Palin adds some bubbly sweet mystery to it all.
> > >
> > > It does bring up the moral question: is it a lie if you say it
but
> > > don't know its a lie? I think that is the case with Sarah. She
can
> > be
> > > (and not act) so sincere because she is just puking out what
> > handlers
> > > have fed her. I don't think she knows she's lying. Does that
make it
> > > OK? Or worse -- that she is so uninformed she can't distinguish
> > > cooked-up lies from sanity and truth?
> > >
> > > (But she pukes in such a cute way -- reminds me of some gf's as
> > held
> > > their head over he toilet bowl -- she on her knees. Very
endearing
> > and
> > > cute. Except when she hit my shoes. )
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com