> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > You know when a science is no longer a science and just dogma?
When there is no way
> to disprove the theory which is the higher-order explanation for
the empirical evidence.
> Let's see, our self-chosen criteria for quantifying the ME go up.
Well, we're responsible for
> that. These self-same criteria go down, well, we're responsible for
that too, but now we
> have a brand new ad hoc explanation as to why they go down: phase
transition. Notice the
> a priori assumption that the ME is an absolute given and the ad hoc
explanation is to
> rationalize the contradictory evidence away.
> >
> > I'd love to ask John, "You state that the ME is a scientific
theory which means it is open
> to nullification. So, John, what empirical findings would nullify
the ME?"

> They get their numbers and nothing at all happens...
>

> ;-)
>

> Lawson

*********

Uh, something did happen -- it just wasn't what Hagelin et al were
expecting to happen.

Maharishi warned long ago that rising enlightenment values would
easily create "fear and havoc" on this ignorant planet if the pace of
enlighten-izing were not gradual, and that's what's happening.
Although there is some understanding of the "fear and havoc" thing in
TM mgmt -- see Bevan's comments
http://pages.citebite.com/l8d8o7m5nhrb , the TMO obviously can't
mention this, for risk of sounding like a doomsday cult, but the
transition to the Sat Yuga always involves shaking out the entropy
(which means the earth sheds those producing that entropy).

As long as the numbers were low, the contrast between the influence
of bliss and the dense ignorance/unhappiness didn't matter, but when
the numbers went up (most especially the presence of so many
Rudrabhiskek pundits) , that light shook up the benighted.

http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2008.html#fit