---Right, may or may not be true. I'd say it is...; but nevetheless,
it's not "Being" that will capture the imagination and fascination of
humanity.  It will be SIDHIS.  The minute even a small number of X-
Men/Women appear on the earth with actual demonstrations of (say,
healing); the world will change in a flash and we will be ready to
get into the real New Age. But just "pure Consciousness"?  Boring.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2008, at 2:52 AM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > Shrug. There's suggestive evidence that extreme alpha coherence
in
> > the brain
> > might be due to quantum interaction effects. Vaj's favorite
> > Buddhist meditation
> > research is touted by Quantum Mind fans like Hamerhoff as
evidence of
> > the 40Mhz EEG coherence due to QM effects in the brain that
> > Hamerhoff has
> > been making for many years.
>

> Actually the theory was worked out by Roger Penrose and Stu
Hameroff