From: lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Lady Killers
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 10:57 PM

This is old school.  An old school criticism.  None of this, "I can't believe
this is the level of discourse on FFL",  or, "I just visited FFL and see it is
the same old vitriol.  Can't you people grow up"   Let the parties who enjoy
this sort of discourse hash it out.  Those who want to read the comments
and participate, are welcome.  Those who don't can just pass them up.
Fortunately there is a limit to the number of posts, so that the site doesn't
get too clogged up.  A non judgemental approach.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>