--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> raunchydog wrote:
> > As I have said before, this is not about
> > Hillary, it's about a corrupt media...
> >
> Journalism Sacrificed For Power and Pensions:
>
> "The traditional media is playing a very, very
> dangerous game. With its readers, with the
> Constitution, and with its own fate.
>
> The sheer bias in the print and television
> coverage of this election campaign is not just
> bewildering, but appalling. And over the last
> few months I've found myself slowly moving from
> shaking my head at the obvious one-sided
> reporting, to actually shouting at the screen
> of my television and my laptop computer."
>
> Read more:
>
> 'Editing Their Way to Oblivion'
> Posted by Glenn Reynolds
> Instapundit, October 25, 2008
> http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/

The MSM is a reflection of the collective consciousness.
The collective consciousness has changed, and has become more aware
of manipulation by the Bush administration and the media's lock-step,
during the buildup to the Blitzkrieg of Iraq...
What you are findiing is that more and more writers, are impressed
with someone like Barack Obama, an unlikely pick, who has shown
amazing grace in his bid to overturn the grip of the Status Quo on
the American people and the world.
It is time that we get beyond nationalism, and a neo-dictatorial
state of governance.
This is the beginning of the end of the old guard.
No more 'Good ol' Boys' running the country from Texas.
The end.
R.G.