what I meant was that you have written volumes here Mr B. and has
curtis, and if taken to task for each and every thing you have said,
you would find yourself a very poor comparison to those you easily
denigrate. if you will not rigorously call bullshit on yourself, you
have no business applying that term to others. hypocrisy is not a
virtue.