--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> Yes, understood. But in Indian terms, getting rid of Samskaras
> wouldn't necessitate reliving the energy of it. In Indian and I guess
> Buddhist terms, Samskaras are desires or latent impressions giving
> rise to the desire to reincarnate. Purifying oneself of these desires
> or impressions wouldn't necessitate living through it, not even
> emotionally or energetically.

MMY was specifically talking about stress-release during TM. I don't
know that he ever claimed that the same process would apply during some
other kind of enlightenment-promoting thing.

BTW, when did Hubbard start talking about things in terms of stress?
Hans Selye didn't coin the word until relatively recently.