> Billy G., are you serious? Where do you get your information? I have
to assume this is a joke. But if its not, tell me, from what news
articles do you surmise the Obama is going to hand over cash and power
to the UN? Cloudy ritam ?

It's all about reading the tea leaves my friend! Obama won't do
anything controversial without UN approval, as such he will always be
insulated from criticism AND will always have an 'out' when it comes
to difficult decisions.  Mark my words, many things America should do
as a world power will 'die on the grape vine' at the United
Nations.....Obama, a leader?  I'll believe it when I see it!