> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifuxero@>
wrote:

> > > ---Why does he have Woody Woodpecter on his hat?:
> > > http://www.tinyurl.com/5dqnn9
> >
> > Don't know. Why don't you ask the Turq or Vaj, our local FFL
> > Buddhists ? They seem to hate the Raja Crowns so I suppose
> > they have info on why the Buddhists hats are soooo much more
> > meaningful.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOmB1q8W4Y
>
> It's not the hat. It's what you've done to deserve
> to wear it.

I'm not surprized that this minion Turq challenge His Holiness
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and His right to declare someone a Raja in the
domain of consciousness since his hate of the Shankaracharya
Tradition makes his inherent restrictions believe everything They do
to be automatically phony.

The future of the Rajas does not depend on the dislikes/likes of
wannabe "Buddhists" like the Turq or Vaj, but on their achievements
in the domain of consciousness.

So far they are doing very well indeed. Without their efforts the
coherence-creating groups in Fairfield would not have created such
dramatic changes in the collective consciousness of the "Most
creative country of the world" to be able to elect a black,
progressive President.

It took the organizing power of Maharishi and the Rajas to transform
the USA. With the full blessings of the Masters of Wisdom including
Maitreya.

But it was Maharishi Himself through His inexhaustable energy who,
without for a second recognizing the opposition to this cosmic
endeavor, executed the Divine Plan for mankind in this Age.

Now that Maharishi is resting Maitreya will very soon be be seen
publically.

Very soon TM-Sidhas will float more or less permanently in the air,
as they have done sporadically and spontaneously since 1977, myself
included.

"It is said that Lord Buddha brought 500 to enlightenment.
I think we will do better."

- Maharishi, Buddha Yayanti, The River Rhine, Germany, May 1982