--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Do you actually believe that Nabby's obvious
> > > hatred of things Buddhist (something he is
> > > repeating as rote from the Shankaracharya trad-
> > > ition) is *balanced*?
>

> nabby strikes me as a pretty religous person.
>
> dawn; whats wrong with that ?

absolutely nothing. nor do you seem unbalanced in the least. i think
you just poke fun at fundamentalist ways, in favor of what you have
found to be best. that seems to be the personality of this forum in
large part.

> I don't hate Buddhism, quite the contrary it is the religion which
is
> the closests to Maharishi and Mr. Creme. Maharishi always spoke
very
> fondly of  The Buddha and obviously held Him in high regard. And
the
> Guru's of countless initiates within Tesosophy are Buddhists.
>
> But it amuses me that this religion, like all the other organized
> religions, have lost the ability to give their followers a direct
> experience of Being.

i have to agree with you there.

So overwhelmingly evidenced by the hateful posts
> against the TMO by Buddhists like Vaj and the Turq.
>
> It is only when this Turq-fellow again and again seek to trash the
TMO
> and the way the Rajas are dressing by pointing out that they in
fact
> wear golden crowns I take the liberty to show a few examples of
what
> Bhuddhists actually put on top of their heads.
>
> Like this one: Enjoy !
>
>   [ BHUTAN]

i find the buddhist hats charming and wonderful from a design
standpoint, but as dress with any significance, yes it is all rather
silly. at least i enjoy challenging the concept.