Hey Turq,

A writer's compliment from you is much appreciated.  What's that I
hear...I think I can hear Nabby's teeth grinding!

Certainly from my journey on FFL anything I would write about my
experiences in the movement would be kinder and gentler than what I
would have written closer to the experiences.  Processing things here
has been very helpful personally.

I did re-read your first chapter and enjoyed it the second time.  The
advice about getting it rolling is simple and profound and I did enjoy
reading your experiences in the later sections.  You caught the right
tone to keep the reader identifying with you along the journey.  That
is often missing in spiritual accounts.

Jeff Gilpin hit a lot of the right notes in his book.  I enjoyed
reading his contribution to the "what the hell was that" part of our
lives.  A less known book by the author of "Iron and Silk" about his
training in Kung Fu in China, by Mark Salzman is called "Lost In
Place: Growing Up Absurd in Suburbia."  His teenage obsession with
Kung Fu so closely matched my own with meditation that I consider that
book a great model for how such a memoir can be told in an engaging
way.  Both books are great, have you read them?

So thanks for all the positive vibes for my creative work Turq.  I
don't know what project will take me over next.  I am not going to put
out another CD this year, but will take some time to do some song
writing over the Winter.  That might leave more time for some prose
writing.  You know how these projects go, they sort of choose you and
you go along for the ride!