--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mr.Obama has been under a national and international microscope for
> over two years...

What microscope? I wish. He still refuses to show:

Occidental College records
Columbia College records
Columbia Thesis paper
Harvard College records
Selective Service Registration
Medical Records
Illinois State Senate records
Illinois State Senate schedule
Law practice client list
His original birth certificate
Harvard Law Review articles that were published
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Record of baptism

And now that he is the president, no one will ever know anything about
him except what he has written in two self-serving books.

> Sarah couldn't survive that heat of that kitchen for more than a
> couple of weeks.

What heat are you talking about? Sexist heat? Being called a cunt, and
defined as a diva and a dumb bimbo? If that's the case, let's see how
well your nutsack survives kitchen heat.

No. We want Abby-normal. http://tinyurl.com/5udekr

> We want an extradinary person; one who is a self-aware and bringing
> self-awareness to the country and to the world.

This remains to be seen.

> To compare Barack Obama to Sarah Palin, is like comparing the 'Dave
> Clark Five, to the Beatles.
> R.G.

Barack fills his head with sexist rap. IMO the Beatles would be better
for his mental health.