(snip)
 No, Sarah Palin should stick to her
> governorship and just hit the rubber-chicken circuit, as Richard
Nixon
> did in his long haul back from political limbo following his
California
> gubernatorial defeat in 1962. Step by step, the mainstream media will
> come around, wipe its own mud out of its eyes, and see Palin for the
> populist phenomenon that she is..."

This is so great; comparing Sarah Palin to Richard Nixon...
I had been looking for the key to what is behind the glitz of this
chick?
But, the comparison to Nixon is great!
She's paranoid like Nixon; she thinks everyone is out to get her- the
press, the campaign staff, woman haters, abortion mongers...and so
on...
She would probably establish an 'Enemy's List' just like Nixon;
And especially now, with all the techiques of brainwashing,
religiousity, and technology to establish a 'Big Brother' culture...
I don't want Sarah Palin as 'Big Sister'....
Telling me what to say or not to say, what to feel or not to feel...
She is as dangerous as Richard Nixon even dreamed of being....
Thank God, she is being revealed as the religious nut she is.
R.G.