35 posts per week MAX would more quickly expunge the decrepit odor that is
currently
permeating FFL;  and by quick removal the offending odorous posters would
likely not be
drawn to FFL due to its limited capacity to feed the attention-obsessed.  May
the 35 post
per week limit  be re-instituted, please.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>