I did unsub :- )  But I have many spies around - even on this group.
They all keep me informed.  It comes in useful having friends.

Merlin

> Dick, you're back!! Rick said you had unsubscribed. We have been
talking about your "colorfulness". Hang around for awhile and maybe we
can have some fruitful exchanges.
> -Peter

wind and full of shite whilst doing it. 75 percent religious nut cases
over there. Brainwashed from the cradle to the grave you be.