--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> >
> > That's why I was trying to taunt/challenge Tom
> > to stick around and not limit his remarks to
> > a "drive by hooting." He at least seems to have
> > something to say that is out of the ordinary
> > and new. Whatever he has to say, it's got to be
> > better than the stuff posted by those who have
> > spent 50 posts a week for months or years proving
> > that they DON'T have anything new or interesting
> > to say.
>
> But you see Barry, you're part of the problem insofar as
> you ended your post with an implicit dig at Judy. If you
> did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to egg her on,and COMPLETELY
> IGNORED all attempts she might make to engage you in an
> argument, the whole Barry/Judy thing might fizzle out
> once and for all.

With all due respect, Rick, get real.

Judy *lives* to wreak her imagined revenge for
the imagined affronts done to her. You've seen
how she reacts anytime Andrew Skolnick's name
comes up here, or John Knapp's, and they haven't
been a part of her life for years, in Skolnick's
case for over a decade.

I've tried to lay low, and will continue to do
so, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE A THING.

Judy will continue to try to demonize me and to
recruit others into her demonization club because
that is JUST WHAT SHE DOES. She doesn't have
any other "speed" on the "dial" of who and what
she is.

> Just think of yourself has being one of those Hindu gods
> with lots of heads, and therefore plenty of cheeks. Keep
> turning them no matter what she does and see what happens.

That might work if I imagine that the cheeks I'm
turning to her are somewhat further south in my
anatomy than the ones on my face.  :-)

Seriously, Rick, I get what you're saying and I
will do my best to try to ignore her attempts to
suck me back into the only game she knows how
to play. But it really IS the only game she knows
how to play, and for that reason alone it will
never stop. If I manage to ignore her presence
for ten more years she will still react the same
way whenever my name comes up then that she does
when Skolnick's name comes up.

Judy will die just as angry at me and the other
people on this forum who refuse to take her ser-
iously as she is today. And she knows that, which
only makes her angrier. Us ignoring her is only
going to make that anger stronger.