From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:51 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The flavor of FairfieldLife

Seriously, Rick, I get what you're saying and I
will do my best to try to ignore her attempts to
suck me back into the only game she knows how
to play.

If you do that, and even if she devotes 100% of her posts to trashing you,
the percentage of good stuff in your posts will be higher, and thus the
overall mix in the stew will be more palatable. I'm just picking on you
because when most of us think of bickering on FFL, we think of the eternal
Barry/Judy dance. It may take two to tango, but you don't have to be one of
the two if you so choose. Let her dance with others or solo, if no others
accept her invitation. Maybe then she'll get tired of the dance too.