--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Who told you its not about flying any more?
> >

> > Ask the yogic flyers you know if they expect to fly.  Most say
> (Nabby
> > excepted) they are not doing it to fly and it is unlikely that they
> > will fly.
>

> Not to expect to fly is a prerequisite for levitation.

Hmmm. Knowledge that thereis a point/goal to the technique is
part of the technique, according to MMY. Obsession about it is counter-
productive I've gleaned, but being truely without expectatins is imposible
and is also counter-productive as well.

> A fool who wants to levitate will never come off the ground.
>
> TMSD's will levitate granted they live simple, are celibate, eat
> wholesome food, don't pollute their minds with popular "culture" or
> mixing with non-meditators or spiritual vampires.
> Then the outcome is guaranteed.

Alrighty then. And you are in the
FFL forum because...?

Lawson