John wrote:
> George Jr as president has nothing much he can
> offer or much left to fuck up - except the slimy
> last minute executive orders...

But it was Clinton, with Holders approval, that
pardoned Mark Rich at the last miniute. What's up
with a slimy 'fuck up' like that? That was a really
stupid thing for Clinton to do - follow the money.

Holder is going to have to answer for himself when
he goes up for confirmation - why was he in favor
of pardoning a known criminal who was on the lam?
That did not show very good judgement - that was
a very stupid thing to do. How much money was the
payoff from Rich? It must have been really big to
pull off a stunt like that!

> ..he's issuing which, as usual, favor Big
> Corporate Interests...

So, where's the change?

It looks like Obama is set to bail out the 'Big
Corporate Interests' like AIG and Citi. They don't
get much bigger than that, John.

> and harm the American people and the environment.

It looks like Obama, Reid, Pelosi and the Dems are
going to bail out the big three Detroit automakers.
So why would the Dems want to 'harm the American
people and the environment'? Does this make any
sense?

So, where's the change?

It's beginning to look like the only change is that
Obama wants to pull U.S. troops out of Iraq in
sixteen months. But I wonder exactly HOW Obama is
going to do that. Hillary said that was not a very
realisitc notion and that it was probably impossible
to accomplish.

So, where's the change? Where's the hope? Where's
the chope? Where's the beef?