--- On Wed, 12/17/08, curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Who done it (?)
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 12:15 PM
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:
> >
> > These scams work because most people have little
> experience with
> sociopaths and trust their "felt sense" of the
> other person. A
> sociopath evokes a great feeling of trust, confidence and
> well-being
> in others when they want to manipulate another. Its really
> quite
> amazing. I've worked with a prison population before
> and several of my
> clients were sociopaths. When they need something from you
> they charm
> you so deeply and profoundly. A normal person has no
> protection from
> it other than their intellect over-riding their direct
> experience
> which is being conned. This is why people wrote letters
> supporting
> Jeru Hall, con man supreme. He can make them fell good
> about
> themselves while he's stealing their wallet.>
>
> That was very interesting Pete.  I remember his big smile
> and the look
> he would give you to draw you in very well.  It felt great
> when he
> looked at you at first, but then I would feel something
> different.
> You could watch him turn it off and on with each person.
> He came
> across as instantly familiar but not friendly.  I think you
> got it
> right and he is in the right place now.  I feel sorry for
> the people
> who just don't get that he was not a "nice"
> guy.  He just played one
> to run his game.

These guys are impossible to deal with because everything tells you that they
are such a great guy! You caught him turning it on and off which helps you
realize something isn't quite right. After the classic sociopath, Ted Bundy got
done defending himself at his murder trail down here in Florida in which he
lost, the judge praised him for being such a good attorney and mentioned how he
would have been proud for him to appear in his court room. He also said that it
was sad that his life took the wrong turn. The wrong turn, JFC! He probably
killed between 75-150 women!