--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> As for the Turq/Barry problem; increasingly people on FFL find
> it mind-boggeling that a fellow who left the TMO in disgrace,
> having been told to keep physically away from Maharishi by His
> Secretaries more than 30 years ago...

The TBs are getting desperate.

Not a word of this is true, and Nabby knows it.

Furthermore, JUDY knows it, and is not calling
Nabby on his lie because she's doing the same thing
he is with her insinuations that I'm somehow viol-
ating my friend's privacy by posting my little test.

At least Nabby had the balls to state his lie
outright. Judy took the weasel route and cloaked
hers by phrasing it the first time she said it as
if she were merely asking a question and not plant-
ing an insinuation. It's a technique of lying she
learned from Limbaugh and Cheney and their ilk.

Ask yourself this question, folks -- if I'm violating
my friend's privacy, where did I get the birth data?
We're both waiting to see whether JohnR will take
up the challenge.

As for Nabby's lie, I'm sure Jerry Jarvis would be
able to tell you it's not true.

I am always amazed at the lengths a TM True Believer
will go to to demonize someone. And to try to hide
the fact that the real reason they're doing it is
*because* they're TBs.