Nablusoss1008, interesting video, do you subscribe to this fellow's
point of view?

Do you remember when Maharishi used to speak about the softening of
the breath that occurs as the person grows in enlightenment?  While I
was watching this guy I remembered that and realized that I'd
completely internalized that as a valid metric.  And I'd have to say
that it's proven itself to be true in my experience, at least for the
very most part.  "Coarse" people generally seem to have coarse breath,
in my experience; it's not necessarily a class division but there
seems to be (once again, in my own experience) a generous distribution
of that characteristic among my client base, for instance.

Again, I don't know that it's an accurate measurement of anything but
when I listened to this gentleman speak I really noticed how much I
heard him breathe, and that it seemed mildly labored.

What's your take on that?

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>