--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
> reavismarek@ wrote:
> >
> > Nablusoss1008, interesting video, do you subscribe to this fellow's
> > point of view?
>
> Hello Marek - interesting question.
> I do subscribe in many ways though I have never met him in person nor
> do I follow or understand all his teaching. And he is not my Guru.
  [http://www.dattapeetham.com/2008/r/3.jpg]
As one of the rare living Avataras...His Holiness Parama Pujya Sri
Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji is the Pontiff of Avadhoota Datta
Peetham at Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Ashrama in Mysore, India. Sri
Swamiji is renowned for His Healing and Meditation music and He is
considered a divine guide who cultivates the ancient Vedic traditions.
He was born fully realised in command of the eight Mahasiddhis and is a
Guru in the
Dattatreya Avadhoota lineage.
Marek - This is the fellow I was reffering to - forget the other fellow
from youtube !    :-)